Aluminum shell wire drawing process
In the drawing process of aluminum shell, two kinds of straight-grain drawing and metal drawing are mainly used.
The aluminum shell wire drawing treatment is mostly used for straight wire drawing treatment, and the straight lines are processed on the surface of the aluminum plate by mechanical friction. Whether the surface wire drawing process is handled well or not depends on whether the mechanical grinding is uniform, and whether the depth is the same. If this is done, the wire drawing process is in place. However, metal wire drawing is the manufacturing process of repeatedly scraping the aluminum plate out of the line with sandpaper. The main process of the process is divided into three parts: deesterification, sand mill and water washing. In the wire drawing process, the special film technology after anodizing can make a film layer containing the metal component on the metal surface, and clearly show each fine wire mark, so that the metal matte shines with fine hair. luster.
The content introduced above is the process flow of aluminum casing wire drawing. Especially in recent years, more and more products have used the metal wire drawing process for the metal shell, because the aluminum shell wire drawing process can play a beautiful and anti-erosion effect, which can make the product have both fashion and technology elements. This is one of the reasons why this craft is so popular.
- How to achieve higher efficiency of stamping parts processing 2022-05-19 39
- How to avoid distortion of stamping parts during processing 2022-05-19 37
- The necessity of correct operation of technicians responsible for stamping parts processing 2022-05-19 37
- Is progressive die stamping or transfer die stamping best for your next precision metal stamping project?? 2022-05-19 41
- Custom Metal Stamping Overview 2022-05-19 40
- Customizable Tooling 2022-05-19 34
- The difference between various casting processes 2022-05-19 41
- What is stamping process? 2022-05-19 37